What are Protection and Hygiene?
With a proven track record of excellence, Protection and Hygiene are synonymous with safety and effectiveness. It has undergone complete independent testing and review and is recognized by bodies such as the, and it is safe to the user and the environment.
In the hygiene products list, you will also find all the hygiene products you could need for keeping your practice sanitary, including a large selection of disinfectants, face mask, sanitizers, lotions, gloves, liquid soaps, sanitary pads, and wipes for your skin and hands.
What are the Key Benefits of Protection and Hygiene?
- Unparalleled fabric freshness
- Prevents odors, staining, deterioration, and discoloring
- Can help alleviate allergy symptoms
- Excellent wash durability
- Ideal for a broad-ranging application
How can you use Protection and Hygiene?
- A pad, exhaust, spray, or foam is used to apply for Hygiene Protection. All known manufacturing and finishing techniques are compatible with hygiene products in the Philippines; it is suitable for most substrates. It is non-yellowing and will have no effect on the fabric's feel and touch or hurt moisture transport.
- Hygiene Protection is suitable for most substrates, including clothing, shoes, foam, plastics, polypropylene, and latex. It is ideal for fabrics subject to prolonged, vigorous use such as active and sportswear; it is also the perfect anti-allergenic system for duvets, pillows, and mattresses.
Do I really need to wash my hands for 20 seconds?
You need to scrub for 20 seconds to remove harmful germs and make sure to scrub all areas of your hands, including your palms, backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your fingernails.
What are your feminine hygiene products requirements?
- wash the body regularly.
- If this happens, a swim or a wash all over the body with a wet sponge or cloth will do.
- cleaning the teeth at least twice a day.
- washing the hair with soap or shampoo at least twice a week.
What are the components of hygiene?
- Oral hygiene
- Face hygiene
- Fingernail and toenail hygiene
- Ear hygiene
- Hair hygiene
- Foot hygiene