Ans. Yes, we are an FDA-licensed Pharmacy with a valid License to operate our instore/online Pharmacy.
Ans. Our website is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call Centre support is available from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
Ans. We are located at Unit 3C, 64 Gloria Diaz Street, BF Resort Village, Las Piñas City. Our contact number is 0919 076 9105.
Ans. You may email your inquiries to our pharmacists at info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated.
Ans. Getmeds Philippines Incorporated supports you in your health journey with great discount offers applicable to all populations! Check out our discount offers on our website www.Getmeds Philippines Incorporated and App Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Online Pharmacy. Let us guide you through our easy order process by calling at 0919 076 9105.
Ans. We are working on the inclusion of insurance so we can serve better health to more Filipinos. In the meantime, we hope our generous discount offers will be a big help!
- For medicine returns, please send complete order details: Name, Contact Number, Address, and Receipt (Photo of receipt is accepted) together with the reason for requesting a return to info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated. Our pharmacists will get in touch with you immediately.
- For refund of processed orders, please send complete order details: Name, Contact Number, Address, and Receipt (Photo of receipt is accepted) together with the reason for requesting a refund to info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated. This will be subjected to evaluation with feedback to be provided within three (3) working days.
- For refund of on-process but paid orders, please send complete order details: Name, Contact Number, Address, and Web Order ID (Ex. web12345678) together with the reason for requesting a refund to info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated. This will be subjected to evaluation with feedback to be provided within three (3) working days.
Ans. Yes. The medicines that you purchase at our drugstore are of the trustworthy & highest quality. The prescription medicines we stock are secured from world-class and well-recognized pharmaceutical companies. They are built under government supervision, prepackaged in factory-sealed blister packages.
Ans. According to the trademark laws, the generic pill is not permitted to look exactly like its brand-name version. So the generic version pills you took usually will look different from their branded equivalents, even though both carry the same active ingredient(s) and operate in the same way precisely.
Ans. Generic Drugs are sold without brand names and counted similar to their brand-name counterparts in all esteem, such as durability, dosage, active ingredients, intended use, administration route, efficacy, bioavailability, and security.
Ans. Yes, all of our generic drugs are obtained from world-renowned producers, and therefore our generic products satisfy and are rigorously regulated for protection, quality, and strength. By rule, generic drugs need to be bioequivalent to brand-drug counterparts.
Ans. To process your order fast, we require the following pieces of information from you:
- Your billing/shipping address
- Your prescription (needed for the order of Prescribed medicines).
- Your payment method.
Ans. Getmeds Philippines Incorporated accepts the following modes of payment:
- Credit/debit card
- Net banking
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
Ans. Getmeds Philippines Incorporated produces a voluminous range of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare stocks. If you do not find what you want, please feel free to contact our pharmacists by emailing info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated. We will reach back to you as soon as possible to let you know the demanded medication/products' availability.
Ans. Getmeds Philippines Incorporated gets the most prominent possible care while packaging your order. Untouched by individual hands, your order will be wrapped in factory-sealed packages.
Ans. No. There are no hidden prices in any of our products.
Ans.Yes, we do deliver our online medicine to any address in the Philippines..
Ans. Our medicine delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment process by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the courier business delivers the item(s) to you at your provided delivery address.
- Don't hold a credit/debit card? Or don't you want to pay online? Rather than advance online payment, Getmeds Philippines Incorporated' COD possibility provides you the flexibility to spend the whole order amount on delivery.
Ans. Our Online Pharmacy in the Philippines will deliver your order by courier, depending on your provided location.
Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Wallet Questions
This is a virtual wallet to store Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Cash. Each cash unit is equivalent to ₱ 1. It can be redeemed/adjusted against any products or services purchased through Getmeds Philippines Incorporated and is not transferable. Getmeds Philippines Incorporated wallet will have all the Getmeds Philippines Incorporated wallet credits like
- Cashback & Rewards
- Invoice difference
- Refunds if any
To check your Getmeds Philippines Incorporated wallet balance, go to the accounts section and click on the Wallet section to see the balance amount.
If you have any money in your Getmeds Philippines Incorporated wallet, it will be automatically deducted from your next order amount and you will only have to pay for the balance amount (if any).
There is no limit to the Cash that can be redeemed in order.
No, you are unable to transfer or add money to your Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Wallet.
Any Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Cash deposited in your Getmeds Philippines Incorporated wallet through returns will never expire. At times, our marketing team may deposit promotional cash which will have an expiry. You can check the expiration date in the Wallet history section.
No, you are unable to transfer money from your Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Wallet to the bank account.
Getmeds Philippines Incorporated Wallet balance can be redeemed on both COD and online orders.
Contact us at our customer service number +639190769105 or mail us at info@Getmeds Philippines Incorporated.
Note: Getmeds Philippines Incorporated will have a right to expire your cashback and discount cash at any time according to the requirement.