What are supplements?
A supplement is a product that will perform a physiological role beyond the provision of simple nutritional requirements. Nutritional supplements may be food or food containing health supplements ingredients from plants, animals, minerals, vitamins, prebiotics, or probiotics.
Reasons we should have supplements:
- The purpose of the food supplement is to add that little extra to your regular diet. Dietary supplements ensure that you are getting a measurable amount of required nutrients and make up for the poor nutrient content of the many foods we consume. Experts say that 90% of us lack chromium, an essential trace mineral that is inadequately supplied.
- Stress can further increase the body's requirement for certain nutrients, and these can be taken from calcium supplements.
- Then, there are antioxidants and protein supplements that can prevent aging and cellular damage. Intake of required nutrients in more significant amounts than can be provided from our regular diet has improved physical appearance, fat loss, and muscle gain.
- Experts declare that the demand for disease prevention supplements is so well documented that those who do not take at least conservative doses of antioxidants should be thought of as thoughtless. These people are allowing their bodies to undergo additional damage.
- Those who exercise routinely have a much higher need for antioxidants and minerals. Additionally, degenerative diseases are caused when there are multiple nutrient deficiencies.
- Athletes suffer from many nutritional deficiencies and can use supplements to guarantee optimum performance supplies. Intake of nutrients has been explained to improve physical performance, fat loss, and also muscle gain.
Food vs. Supplement :
Many say that we should rather eat a healthier diet instead of taking supplements, But it is not as if it were difficult to do both. Those who take fiber supplements in the Philippines are not junk food addicts. Preferably, they are fitness enthusiasts who care about their health and indulge in healthy eating, and crave to do everything they can to augment it. Being on a healthy diet is good, and so it's taking amino acid supplements. They compliment your healthy diet.
What are the side effects of supplements?
However, because they contain active ingredients, they can also cause unwanted effects, such as elevated blood pressure, racing or irregular heartbeat, headache, dizziness, or digestive symptoms.
Is it safe to take turmeric every day?
The World Health Organization found 1.4 mg of turmeric per pound of body weight is good to go for daily intake. It's not advisable to take high doses of turmeric for long periods.
How do I know if a supplement is FDA approved?
If consumers would like more information, they can contact FDA customer service.
What is the supplement's price in the Philippines?
In the Philippines, supplement prices may vary in different countries, but we're trying our best to provide medicine at the best prices with great offers.
How can you buy supplements in the Philippines?
You can buy supplements online in the Philippines. Getmeds is here to deliver your medication to your doorstep.