This stomach care medicine is used to treat occasional upset stomach, heartburn, and nausea. It is additionally used to treat upset stomachs, diarrhea and assist prevent travelers' diarrhea. It functions by helping to slow the growth of bacteria that might be producing diarrhea.
This product should not be used to self-treat diarrhea if you also have a fever or blood/mucus in the stools. These could be signs of a critical health condition. Ask your doctor immediately for proper evaluation and treatment if you have these symptoms.
How to use Stomach Relief Tablet
- Take stomach care medicine for stomach ache by mouth, usually as required, as directed by the product package or as advised by your doctor. The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or take this drug more often than addressed. Do not take more of this stomach pain medicine than suggested for your age.
- If you are using the chewable stomach pain tablets, chew each tablet thoroughly and swallow. If you are using this stomach medicine's liquid form, shake the bottle well before each dose. Measure the dose correctly using a special measuring device/cup. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- Side effects from these stomach pain drugs are rare. The most common side effects are the darkening of the tongue. These effects are harmless and will die when you stop the medication.
- If your doctor has recommended you to use this medication for intestine care, remember that he or she has judged that your benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Persistent vomiting/diarrhea may result in a severe loss of body water. Contact your doctor promptly if you notice any dehydration symptoms, such as unusual decreased urination, unusual dry mouth/thirst, fast heartbeat, or dizziness/lightheadedness.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but severe side effects occur: ringing ears, hearing loss.
What do stomach pills do?
This medication is used to treat occasional upset stomach, heartburn, and nausea. It is also used to treat diarrhea and help prevent travelers' diarrhea. It works by helping to slow the growth of bacteria that might be causing diarrhea.
Is banana good for gastric?
Bananas are easy to digest and are known to ease stomach pain. They have a natural antacid effect and can relieve symptoms such as indigestion. This high potassium fruit also increases mucus production in the stomach, which helps prevent stomach lining irritation.
What is the best stomach medicine price in the Philippines?
Stomach meds prices may vary in a different country, but we're trying our best to provide you your medicine at the best prices with great offers.
How can you buy medicine online in the Philippines?
You can order the best medicine online anywhere in the Philippines. Getmeds is here to deliver your medication to your doorstep.