When you or your child has a pain or fever, you want pain killer tablets or fever medicine that work quickly and well. But with so many over-the-counter medicines available you may be confused. So here fever medicine in the Philippines includes Biogic and Parasaph. In common, OTC medicines help to reduce fever. Before taking fever and pain relief medicines, check the side effects and other factors of medicines fever while giving it to the child.
The most common side effect of pain killer tablets is loose motion. You can take pain killer medicine or stomach pain relief medicine in the Philippines, such as ibuprofen or naproxen with food or milk. You can practice aspirin with meals or a full glass of liquid.
It can also have more severe side effects. The more severe side effects can include:
- Upset stomach
- stomach difficulties
- stomach bleeding
- stomach ulcers
- heart issues
- heart attack
- heart stroke
- kidney difficulties
- breathing difficulty
- swelling of face
To evaluate a fever, your doctor may:
- Ask questions about your symptoms and medical history.
- Perform a physical exam
- Order tests, such as blood tests or a chest X-ray, as needed, based on your medical history and physical exam.
Because a fever can indicate a severe illness in a young infant, especially one 28 days or more youthful, your baby might be admitted to the hospital for testing and treatment.
For a low-grade fever or practicing muscle pain medicine, your doctor may not recommend treatment to lower your body temperature. These minor fevers may even help reduce the number of microbes causing your illness. You can consult the doctors to get the prescribed drugs such as body pain, back and chest pain, throat and tooth pain, abdominal pain medicine, lower back, leg, arthritis, neck pain, and knee pain, and period pain medicine.
- Depending on the cause of your fever, your doctor may prescribe a fever antibiotic tablet, especially if they suspect a bacterial infection, such as pneumonia or strep throat.
- Before using antiviral medicines for viral fever or any infection, consult the doctor to get prescribed antiviral medicines to treat it.
When to see a doctor
If your pain and fever relief continues, consult the doctor immediately, or your child is experiencing very high fever or medicines are not responding. It is essential to take medical help promptly. For pregnant women, headache medicine for pregnant women needs prescribed consultations.
It is also necessary to ask for medical care, including these symptoms that co-occur the fever:
- pain in the throat
These signs could show a more complex infection, such as meningitis.
But these symptoms may be lower for children and infants than adults. These are the points to get medical treatment for children:
- is a child below 3 months old and possesses a fever of 38°C or higher
- is a child 4–6 months old and holds a temperature of 39°C or higher
- has a fever to the child that has continued for longer than 6 days
- has additional symptoms of illness, including redness and rash
- has symptoms to the child of any dehydration, such as scuttled eyes, a lack of tears, or hard get a nap
- is not taking healthy eating properly and usually shows weak
What is the home remedy for fever and body pain?
- Sit in a bath of lukewarm water, which will feel calm when you have a fever.
- Give yourself a sponge bath with lukewarm water.
- Wear light pajamas or clothing.
- Try to avoid using too many extra blankets when you have chills.
- Drink plenty of cool or room-temperature water.
What gets rid of stomach pain medicine naturally?
- Get moving. Exercise is frequently associated with a decrease in arthritis joint pain.
- Try turmeric.
- Practice good sleep habits.
- Eat more fiber. Research suggests that people who eat high-fiber diets have less osteoarthritis pain.
- Warm-up aching joints.
How long do fevers last?
Most fevers usually go away by themselves after 1 to 3 days. A persistent or recurrent fever may remain or keep coming back for up to 14 days. A fever that continues longer than usual may be severe, even if it is just a slight fever. Consult a doctor and ask for fever/ pain killer medicine.
What is the fever medicine price in the Philippines?
Fever medicine for adults' prices may vary in different countries, but we're trying our best to provide you with your medicine at the best prices with great discounts.
How can you order pain and fever medicine online in the Philippines?
The entire process of shopping for medicines is hassle-free and convenient. All you have to do is search for the products you need on our website or app, add them to the cart, and proceed with the checkout process. Also you can order tooth pain, chest pain, stomach pain, body pain, muscles pain, joint pain, throat pain, knee pain, leg pain, headache medicine with 20% discount in philippines.