The complete humanity is been suffering from the virus attack which started in late 2019. COVID-19 or coronavirus has led great trouble to people because their lives are at risk now. COVID-19 pandemic has made lives miserable because people cannot breathe in the fresh air. On the other hand, every individual must keep themselves sanitized to protect themselves from getting a virus to affect.
COVID-19 pandemic should be treated properly by every human if they need to live a healthy life. The matter of concern is that there is no vaccine to this virus so keeping oneself clean and tidy is all that you can do. But on the other side, there are some of the bad habits that can lead to a great risk of a pandemic like-
- Tobacco- the consumption of tobacco can lead to major health issues. A person can fight against viruses only if they have a strong immune system. So, to make the health better one needs to avoid the consumption of tobacco. These bad habits directly affect lungs which create breathing problem in the future.
- Alcohol- the excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to major health risks. It can directly affect the liver and as a result, the body lacks in producing the chemical. To keep the health in better condition, a person needs to make sure that they limit the consumption of alcohol.
- Diet- if the diet is not proper, then it becomes difficult for the person to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. It is suggested that the person should limit the consumption of stored food or the food which has maximum calories. Try to add the maximum amount of vegetables and fruits that can help in giving strength to the body to fight against this virus attack.
- Caffeine- all the ones who are addicted to the consumption of caffeine should put a ban. Drinking a coffee maximum number of times can create trouble in the body and the person might suffer from health issues. It even increases the risk of heart attack along with kidney failure.
- Stepping out- though going for evening or morning walk is not a harm, in the situation of COVID-19 pandemic, the government has instructed everyone to stay home. That is why going out should be prohibited. At times going out can increase the risk of catching the virus in your body and you might suffer from virus attack.
That is why to keep yourself safe and protected, all the individuals are suggested that they should avoid all the mentioned habits. Take care of yourself by following the guideline which is offered by the government. In this way, you can protect yourself as well as your entire family from this COVID-19 pandemic.
One of the major rules that need to be followed is social distancing to avoid getting connected with others. Always wear a mask and make sure to wash the hands at least 20 seconds.