Beauty products are not over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription drugs or drug additives; beauty products can come in personal care and bath & body categories, but the beauty product’s role is to improve your appearance merely. This seems straightforward until you look at the full range of products that might fit this definition. It includes:
- soaps and another body cleansing/exfoliating products;
- creams, lotions, face masks, powders, and colors for the skin, eyes, and lips;
- shampoos, lotions, oils, and dye removers for the hair;
- body lotions, polishes, and colors for the nails;
- hair removers;
- skin bleaching and skin tanning preparations;
- toothpaste and other oral care preparations;
- antiperspirants, deodorants, and other personal protection & hygiene products;
- perfumes and other aromatic substances
Best Place to Buy Beauty Products Online in the Philippines
Getmeds is the Philippines’ leading online generic pharmacy drugstore. We have it all included for you, from pharmacists consultations on chat to the online pharmacy, and you will get online medicine delivery at home. We are on a mission to deliver “skincare” to “health care” to provide you with the best perfect healthcare experience.
We are your one-stop destination for other healthcare products as well, such as over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, healthcare devices, prescriptions, bath and body, and personal care medicines.
Sephora has become synonymous with the beauty that every individual knows worldwide has come to know its name. It’s additionally known for having one of the most comprehensive and most complete brands, including Fenty Beauty and many more products.
Although relatively new to the display, Freyja quickly earned popularity for having a good balance of successful brands like Benefit and cult favorites like Huxley. In the Philippines, these beauty products have a news section called The Convo, where customers can read about the industry’s newest beauty news.
People who take their skincare sincerely will win their tribe on Today’s Skin. These beauty products in the Philippines promise to make skincare fun, personal, and authentic. With brands like The Ordinary and Aesop, and soon, Vinter’s Daughter and Ouai, your shopping cart is confirmed to be filled up quite fast.
At Beauty Beat, you can enter a wide range of affordable beauty care product brands like BYS, fashion21, and Deoproce. They additionally have a filtering method that enables you to customize search results based on skin type or formula choice and an online magazine called The Beat to update you on the newest trends in the world of beauty.
Calyxta is where you can get brands like Dear Dahlia and Glossier. What constitutes them stand out, though, is their special section called Brides. This is where soon-to-be-married Pinays can show up on exciting articles compared to wedding planning, from how to do your wedding makeup to keep the people in your surroundings.
A lot of Pinays got their first online beauty care products from BeautyMNL. The website is a pathfinder among their contemporaries as they were one of the first websites that featured beauty reviews from customers. Immediately, they adjust to their customers’ needs by shifting to overall wellness, increasing their inventory to introduce healthy snacks and fitness products.
While there are already many online beauty care stores around, what sets MUP Store apart is that it was produced explicitly for makeup professionals or those who are severe about beauty. You won’t simply find a wide range of beauty care products and tools here, including makeup books—perfect for those who require to level up their beauty game.
SKin care curator
All about assisting you in finding the right drugstore beauty products for your skin, the Skincare Curator permits you to shop according to your skin concern. Whether you want a problem like Acne or Anti-Aging, the website will automatically filter your preferences to customize your shopping experience.
PIBU, which means “skin” in Korean, maintains inputting your skin first. While they have a superb selection of the best beauty products, makeup, and hair products, they have a cautious skincare approach.
ONLINE SHOPS BASED IN SOUTH KOREA THAT SHIPS TO THE PHILIPPINES
1. Style Korean – This drugstore beauty products have a wide range of brands and products. Seriously, if there’s a k-beauty product you couldn’t notice, there’s an immense possibility you’ll find it in here. The best part, they ship directly to your home in the Philippines, and NO CUSTOMS TAX unless you strike over Php10k!
2. Althea Korea – My Althea Korea favorite Korean beauty online store and list of beauty products that has been serving my k-beauty addiction for around years immediately. Like Style Korean above, they additionally ship directly from South Korea to the Philippines using Riccon and LBC.
3. Wishtrend – This Korean beauty products company also grants Klairs and By Wishtrend, best beauty products, but they also retail other brands like I’m From, Rovectin, and more. This is another shop that is based in Seoul, South Korea, that ships in the Philippines. But unlike Style Korean and Althea, this company doesn’t have a local courier partner.
4. Hi Charis – This is where you can buy the highly desired Madeca Derma products. However, besides those, you can also purchase a hard-to-find list of beauty products such as Commleaf, 3CE, Face Republic. They award free shipping to the Philippines, while for payment, they offer COD and accept GCash, BDO, PayPal, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
In What Order Do I Apply My Skin Care Products?
STEP 1: CLEANSER
In the early morning, start by splashing your face with warm water or, if you must, wash with a gentle face cleanser that suits your skin type.
Try: Cetaphil cleanser
STEP 2: TONER
Most people want to skip toners, partly because there’s a lingering assuming that most toners are harsh and irritate the skin. Fortunately, that’s not the problem anymore. While they don’t actually “shrink” pores, the new breed of toners can serve multiple purposes, like a delivery system for antioxidants, vitamin B derivatives, and toning acids.
Additionally, each type of toner is meant for a different skin issue, so it’s necessary to use the right kind for your skin concern.
STEP 3: ANTIOXIDANT SERUM
Serums are super-concentrated, nutrient-dense treatments that mark specific interests, so it’s better to direct them as close to the skin as possible. There are various serums available on the market today.
STEP 4: EYE CARE
It’s concerning and maintaining the health and thickness of the eyelid skin. Early on, enhancing skin quality in this section ensures that the eyelid skin does not simply lose laxity and glossy appearance later on.
For best outcomes, consistency is essential. “Daily use of eye cream over time will hold the eyelid skin elastic and can improve or prevent some fine lines or collagen loss. Always remember nothing is magic. Results don’t happen overnight; wear sunglasses when outside to protect against UV-light damage and lines.
STEP 5: MOISTURIZER
Everyone needs a moisturizer, even if you have oily skin. “Even though your body has its natural lubricating system consisting of glands that secrete oil (or sebum) to maintain a protective coating against harsh outside conditions and infections, most of us do need extra hydration after the havoc that sun, weather, and harsh chemicals wreak on our skin.
Step 6: SUNSCREEN
Sunscreen should be the last step in your daytime skincare routine if you’re using a physical or mineral sunscreen, which works by physically blocking UV rays. This step becomes tricky when you’re using a chemical sunscreen.
As for those who like using chemical sunscreens, try to look for a formula that offers moisturizing benefits, so you can get your daily hydration needs while protecting your skin.
Try: Cetaphil Sun
Do cosmetics firms need to register with a list of FDA-approved beauty products or get an FDA license to operate?
Under the law, rules, and regulations, we encourage cosmetic companies to engage in FDA’s Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program using the online registration system. Cosmetic manufacturers, distributors, and packers can file a report on their products. Every Getmeds product is also licensed; get complete details by reading Terms and Conditions.
There are many products out there but make sure to pay attention and do your research to choose whether a product is essential for your skin’s health or is probably harmful. Ask your specialist for advice, too.