The body is entirely made from cells which need the right amount of blood to function in the right way possible. Sugar is the ultimate source of energy in the body. The brain along with the heart can work in the right way if the blood sugar level is balanced. When the sugar has levelled the skin along with the vision remains at the place.
Hypoglycaemia is a term defined for the less amount of sugar in the blood. At times the body has low blood sugar because of the low development of insulin. The person suffering from diabetes suffers from low or high sugar in the blood. Some more causes of the low blood sugar are:
- Kidney disease
- Liver issues
- Pancreatic tumour
At the time when the body is having less blood sugar, then all the cells in the body start losing energy. In the beginning, the person might notice some symptoms like hunger or the headache. Effects of low blood sugar hit the energy level of the body.
Usually, the blood sugar levels after eating rises and that is why one needs to keep an eye on the food they are consuming. The blood sugar might trigger from type 1 diabetes to type 2 diabetes.
Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar
- Blur vision
- Mood changes
- Pale skin
- Fast heartbeat
- Over hunger
- Tingling of skin
- No clear thinking
At times the person is not aware that their blood sugar is low or is dropping. But one needs to treat this medical condition fast so as to avoid any further issues related to health. Keep note that if the blood sugar gets low, then it's time to seek for the medical emergency.
When the body is having the low sugar in the blood, then the sugar continues to fall and the brain in return stops working. It can even lead to a blurred vision or even breathing difficulty. At times the person even develops numbness or drowsiness which can be really difficult to handle.
low blood sugar at night symptoms are:
1. Shakiness: the person suffering from low blood sugar might feel cold at night. It is because the body is not having enough energy or heat to generate.
2. Rapid Heartbeat: At times one might even suffer from a fast heartbeat most of the time. Even some of the patients might suffer from breathing issues because the body does not function properly.
3. Sweat: the person suffering from the low blood sugar even suffers from night sweats or the headache. This is due to the fact that the body is unable to respond properly at night.
Some of the things to come over such symptoms:
4. If a person is facing a lot of issues related to health at night, then one should opt for the night dip. It will help in increasing the glucose level in the right way possible.
5. keep checking the sugar level at midnight and if in case a person is thinking that the sugar level is not good, then make sure to have something to improve the level.
It is vital for an individual to look forward to controlling the level of sugar and find ways to control it in the right way possible.