People these days are fed up with their ill health because they have been eating and drinking things which are not good for health. Unhealthy food can lead to an increase in bad fat and calories in the body. Moreover, people having fat are suggested to drink a lot of water. It is due to the accumulation of body fat in a particular area of the body. Fats are really important for our body but need to be taken in the limited quantity which is required. These get stored in the cells and provide you energy at the time when you don’t eat or eat less. It is advisable to use body fat calculator and find out how much fat is required in the body depending upon your height, weight and gender.
Body Fat percentage men vary from 23% at the age of 16-19 years to 31% at 65-70 years. Now it is really important to get rid of this fat. Here are a few points which can help you get rid of the side fat.
- Intake of high protein diet. Proteins are the bodybuilding substance and help you to retain muscles. People who eat a rich protein diet are tending to have fewer chances of getting side fat.
- Try and include Eggs, Milk, Beans, Soya beans in your diet which are rich sources of proteins.
- Avoid the intake of too much sugar and sweet diet. Sugar consists of sucrose which is a reason behind the fat in the body. High intake of sugar leads to more chances of Diabetes and fat accumulation in the body and its cells.
- Regular workout and physical exercise are essential: Do go out for a walk for at least 2-3 Kilometres in a day followed by stretching and bending exercises. If possible, do some yoga as well which helps you to reduce the fat quickly.
- Avoid eating oily food and turn on to coconut oil which is a more healthy option in comparison to cooking oil. Coconut oil does help in the removal of abdominal fat.
- Take proper sleep: it is recommended that every individual should take proper sleep so that the body can take sufficient rest.
- Don’t drink too much of Alcohol: people who drink a lot of alcohol might gain weight. That is why if you are planning to get rid of the extra fat from the body, then quit drinking.
- Don’t get stressed up: Stress is one of the prime reasons for getting fat. You get anxious and start gaining weight.
- Drink Green Tea: It helps in increasing the metabolism of the body and removes extra fat in the body.
Make sure to follow all the above-mentioned ways that can eventually help in reducing the extra fat from the body.
There is no magic to lose belly fat. It does require the motivation and effort to lose fat. You need to be committed to working harder and harder to get rid of the fat and become slim.