meal plan for muscle gain in philippines

Meal Plan for Muscle gaining and Weight loss

When you attempt to build a muscle, what you do in the kitchen is important as well as what you perform at the gym which is having proper diet management. “The diet is 65% of what you need to get in shape,” says the Bodybuilding nutrition consultant Jim Juge. A meal plan for muscle gaining and weight loss includes full-day eating, what to eat, and what to avoid.

Smart Point to Grow Muscle

Building muscle requires an expansion in calories; that is, to put on weight, you should eat a bigger number of calories than you consume every day. But if you go overboard and eat too much, you’ll kick-start the fat-storing process. So the key is to eat sufficient to the point of working with the muscle-building process however not such a lot that you’ll add fat along with it.

Some Principles for muscle gaining and weight loss

  1. The strict mantra for achieving your goal.
  2. Eating at least 1.5 per gram protein of your body weight i.e. If someone weighs 80 kilograms then 120 grams of protein is essential.
  3. Consume less amount of carbohydrates to lose weight.
  4. Drink at least 4-5 liters of water daily.

Total Count of Meal Plan 

Also Read:  Low Carb Diet Meal Plan For Beginners

6 Meal plans from Day to Night

Meal 1 as before workout / pre-workout

 One cup of black coffee as you are up from the bed with two pieces of toasted wheat bread with protein peanut butter applied on it.

Meal totals: 244 Calories, 7 grams of protein approximate.

workout meal plan

Meal 2 as after workout/breakfast

10 boiled eggs with 2 cheese cubes or slices. Also add 1 small apple (or switch out for 2 kiwis, 1 banana)

Don’t forget to have your whey protein shake after the workout.

Meal totals: 470 Calories, 80 grams of protein.

Meal 3 as Lunch

A bowl of any dal with 2 chapattis or Indian Bhakri and 50 grams of rice. Also, add diced tomato and cucumber.

Meal totals: 366 calories, Protein 17 grams

Meal 4 as Mid-noon 

Have a cup of green or lemon tea according to your choices.

Meal 5 as Evening Snack

Approx. 200 grams of boneless and skinless chicken breast with the second scoop of whey protein.

Meal totals: 313 calories, 84 grams of protein.

The second option for meal 5: 100 grams of boiled Paneer with Fresh juice (any fruit)

Meal totals:  343 calories, 15 grams of protein.

Meal 6 as Dinner

Add seafood or fish to the dinner with brown rice.

Also, add 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.


Dinner could be the same followed as lunch for the pure veg option.

Meal totals: 366 calories, Protein 17 grams

Are supplements necessary?

“Supplements are never a substitute for a balanced, healthful diet,” says Dr. JoAnn Manson. Taking supplements can differ from person to person according to their needs and choices. Supplements mainly contain creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, caffeine, and citrulline malate.

Which food items should be avoided?


Deep-fried products.

Deeply added sugars.

Which food items to be focused on?

Protein included items.

All dairy products.

Chicken breasts.

Almond seeds, walnut, chia seeds.

Some veggies like broccoli, cucumber, and mushrooms.

Benefits of Muscle Gaining

  1. Muscle helps you to control the body fat.
  2. Muscle makes your body in shape
  3. Muscle also supports your joints
  4. Muscle helps in managing blood sugar.
  5. Muscle supports your joints.
  6. Muscle builds strength and stamina.

According to the research, your meal plan is 65%, and the rest 35% is what you perform at the gym. You will only get the results when you have your meal plan from time to time and with no Cheat days.

Helpful Tips for Muscle Building

The most helpful tip is taking out all the junk food out from the diet. Junk food like oily foods, pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, etc. It is all about what to eat and what to avoid. Alcohol is the most dangerous thing for the muscle, as it helps in increasing body fat. Consistency is the key to success. “Say No to rest days and cheat days” should be the slogan for a bodybuilder.

Staying up with the program that is, the workout plan should be in a proper manner with the scheduled timetable.

Please follow and like us:

Be the first to comment on "Meal Plan for Muscle gaining and Weight loss"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.