Better health can help every individual to lead life happily and in the right way possible. But at times the body ends up developing certain illnesses with the flow of time. Breast cancer is one such disease which is widely seen in most of the ladies these days. But now with the latest techniques and technology, treatment of breast cancer has become better.
But the first one should know what breast cancer is?
Unlike other cancers, breast cancer starts at the time when cells in the body grow at a wider scale. The cells here end up developing a tumour in the breast which is in the form of lumps. Though this cancer is seen in women, even men can suffer from it. But one should keep in mind that every lump is not a breast cancer lump.
There might be possible that an individual might get lumps in the breast due to the abnormal growth. These lumps are limited inside the breast only. But there might be at times, that some of the lumps can lead to cancer if not treated on time. That is why if a person is getting a feeling of nods in their breast, then getting it checked from the health expert first. It is because treatment of breast cyst can be suggested perfectly by them.
Where the cancer is expected to start?
Cancer might develop anywhere in the breast and then increase accordingly.
- In some ladies, cancer might start inside the ducts. It is the part in which the milk is carried to the nipple.
- Sometimes it might begin in the glands that are responsible for creating milk.
Some breast tissues might get cancer and it can get extended very easily.
breast cancer treatment by stage
Breast cancer is divided into 3 stages from initial till extreme. Different surgeries or radiant treatment is used to cure cancer. One should know that the spread of cancer lumps decide the kind of treatment required by an individual.
- Stage 1: When the person suffering from breast cancer is in stage one, then most of the health experts try to conduct surgery so as to remove the lumps. Breast reconstruction is used most of the time by the doctors so as to remove cancer and give the breast a right shape. Radiation therapy is even used by people as it will help in lowering the chance of cancer to come back.
- Stage 2: Under this stage, the treatment is done either by breast-conserving surgery or radiant therapy. By such treatment, the nods are removed from the nipple using the right treatment suggested by the doctor. Hormone treatment for breast cancer is used under this stage.
- Stage 3: One should know that stage 3 breast cancer treatment timeline is very short because at this stage cancer has reached a high level. This stage of cancer includes some of the treatment that can help to stop the spread of lymph in the breast. Some are used neoadjuvant chemotherapy that can help in shrinking the tumour in the right way possible. Even some of the patients undergo radiant therapy so as to treat cancer at a high level. Surgeries are the most common treatments that are used by the doctors at every stage, but the level of intensity is more in different stages.
Some of the treatment for breast pain
- At times a person is suggested to consume OTC Medicine that can help in getting relief from pain.
- Wear a soft sports bra at the day time to keep the breast light.
- Make sure not to consume coffee as it can increase pain in the breast at a great extent.
- Some doctors suggested their patients consume the right amount of calcium.
- Intake of the brokers of estrogens can work wonders.
Breast cancer spreads when the cells of cancer enter inside the body and then it is carried to all the other parts of the body. Lymph is basically considered as the entire network of the vessels related to lymph that is connected with the nodes. All the lymph consist of the material which is water in nature of the products that are used for making tissues. The cancer cells try to enter inside the lymph and as the result grow nodes in the breast.
The lymph might grow in different parts of the body like:
- Collar bone
- Inside chest
If the cells of cancer spread in the lymph, then they can easily travel and as a result, the cancer can spread to all the other parts of the body. it might even the chances that the person's body might experience more cells of cancer in the other parts of the body.
Some of the drugs that are used for breast cancer are:
2. The therapy of hormone
3. Drugs that target HER2.
Some of the symptoms of breast cancer
The symptoms of breast cancer might vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms that might be seen in most of the ladies are developing new lumps inside the breast. Even at times, the breast might become swollen or thick and that can be even a sign of breast cancer.
Some people might feel dimpling on the skin of breast or irritation. This is a common sign that can lead to cancer. The flaking skin near the nipple on the breast or the discharge of milk at an uneven time can be a great trouble to people and they should see the doctor immediately.
A person should be aware that the normal breast is typical. But at times the breast might feel uneven or lumpy and can lead to breast cancer in nature.