Water covers 70% of our planet and 60% of our own body wherein blood constitutes 90% water. Water is indeed a need for human existence. However, in spite of its wealth, why would that be a need to remain hydrated consistently? Even when, when you aren't especially dying of thirst? That is on the grounds that we continue losing water from our body, through pee and sweat. And furthermore on the grounds that water completes numerous significant processes inside our bodies, vital for the smooth running of our basic body functions, for example, flushing microbes out of your bladder, helping absorption, circulation of nutrients and oxygen to the cells, avoiding clogging, keeping up the electrolyte(sodium) balance, and so forth. In any case, how much water would it be advisable for us to include in a healthy diet each day? The eight glass water rule has earned a lot of consideration in the wellbeing and fitness circle. A few nutritionists state it is simply a matter that depends on person to person depending on their daily lifestyle. Let’s look at some factors:
- If you are into a desk-bound job where you work in 24 hours air-conditioned environment and there is no scope for sweating and losing water from your body, it is not advisable for you to drink more than 2-2.5 liters of water per day. It will harm your body as the water may accumulate in your kidney and cause edema. On the other hand, in a constant moving job like one of a salesperson where a lot of physical movement is required it is essential to drink three liters of water per day as part of a healthy diet.
- After you wake up you should drink 2-4 glasses of water in the first half of your day. You may add a little quantity of cinnamon, honey, and lemon to it for added weight loss benefit. During the summertime, it is essential to keep yourself well hydrated and for that, you should drink water from time to time at regular intervals. If you are not suffering from diseases like diabetes or blood pressure, you can go for glucose water or electrolyte as it will revive your freshness and boost body energy levels.
- As it is suggested by some studies to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain a healthy diet. But according to observations, it is advisable to drink 12-15 glasses of liquids that incorporate water, tea, buttermilk, soup, etc. This would add up to a total intake of about 2.5 liters of liquids each day.
- Water has zero number of calories hence, you can drink 2-3 glasses of water before you start your meals so that you eat less and can avail weight loss benefits. Additionally, drinking water assists in boosting metabolism cleanses the body waste, and also acts as an appetite suppressant. If you drink a good amount of water throughout the day it will help your stop to put a stop on water retention and this will lead to great weight loss benefits in the body.
- Discard sugary sodas and op for water instead to avail weight loss benefits. If the water tastes boring to you, add a dash of lemon to it. Pectin present in lemon helps in reducing food craving and eventually makes a good water recipe to lose a huge number of calories. You ought to ditch the sodas for a few weeks to see a considerable change in your body.
Well, 8*8 water rule, which is drinking 8 glasses of 8 ounces water each day, is very popular among fitness enthusiasts but only considering one factor is not enough. The water requirements differ from person to person according to their daily lifestyle. Do have a considerable amount of water in your healthy diet for being well-hydrated.