Multivitamins and minerals in the Philippines are used to deliver substances not taken in through the diet. It is also used to treat vitamin or mineral shortages caused by illness, pregnancy, lousy nutrition, digestive disorders, some medications, and many other diseases. Multivitamins and minerals may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Multivitamins and Minerals Use
- Use accurately as directed on the label or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Never take more than the prescribed dose of multivitamins and minerals.
- Read the label of any vitamin and mineral product you use to make sure you understand what it includes.
- Take multivitamins and minerals medicine with a full glass of water. Avoid milk or other dairy results.
- You must chew the chewable tablet before you swallow it.
- Measure liquid medicine correctly. Use the dosing syringe produced, or use a medicine dose-measuring machine.
- Dissolve the effervescent tablet in at least 4 ounces of water. Stir and drink this mix-up as soon as possible.
- Swallow a capsule or tablet amount and do not crush, chew, or break it.
- Use multivitamins and minerals daily to get the most benefit.
- Store at room temperature apart from moisture and heat. Store the liquid medicine from freezing.
- Store this medication in its original container. Storing multivitamins in a glass container can break the drug.
Multivitamins and Minerals Side-Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Minerals can produce side effects such as tooth staining, increased urination, stomach bleeding, uneven heart rate, confusion, muscle weakness, or limp feeling.
When practiced as directed, multivitamins and minerals are not required to cause serious side effects. Common side effects may involve:
- upset stomach;
- headache; or
- Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.
What is the most vital information I should know about multivitamins and minerals?
Never take more than the prescribed dose of generic multivitamins with zinc. An overdose of vitamins A, D, E, or K can cause acute or life-threatening side effects if taken in large doses. Several minerals may also cause severe overdose symptoms if you take too much. Do not take this medicine with milk, other dairy products, calcium supplements, or antacids that include calcium.
What happens if I miss a dose?
However, take medicine as soon as you can; however, skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two applications at one time.
What is the Multivitamins & Minerals tablet price in the Philippines?
Multivitamins & Minerals tablet prices may vary in a different country, but we're trying our best to provide you your medicine at the best prices with great discounts.
How can you buy medicine online in the Philippines?
You can order medicine online anywhere in the Philippines. Getmeds is here to deliver your medication to your doorstep.