Traditional Filipino medicine is a healing approach produced through herbs, diet, acupuncture, cupping, and qigong to prevent or treat health problems.
Although it is still practiced in many Filipino medical facilities alongside modern medicine, in the Philippines, traditional Filipino medicine is considered alternative medicine. Suppose you are finding any pharmacy online for Traditional Filipino medicine. So here, buy medicine online in the Philippines through Getmeds.
Traditional Filipino medicine is used to address the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Eczema, hives, acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- High blood pressure
- Menopause symptoms
Although standard treatment in traditional medicine is based on the diagnosis, the treatment would depend on diagnosing the imbalance.
Special considerations for Traditional Filipino medicine
Traditional Filipino medicines can be mistakenly thought to be completely safe because they are natural products. This is not correct.
Herbal medicines in the Philippines may produce adverse effects such as allergic reactions, rashes, asthma, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, ranging from mild to severe. Like other prescription medications, Filipino herbal medicine should always be prescribed by a qualified and registered practitioner.
Always tell your herbal therapist:
- which over-the-counter, herbal supplements, vitamins, and prescription medications you are taking
- any allergic reactions you have experienced
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Be aware of traditional and alternative medicine in the Philippines.
Traditional Filipino medicine may interact in harmful ways with over-the-counter or prescription drugs you are taking.
Taking herbal products in the Philippines may decrease other drugs you are taking or increase the adverse side effects.
If you consider taking herbal medications, it is always a good idea to talk to your doctor about possible side effects and interactions with other medicines you are taking.
If you are considering taking herbal products in the Philippines, it is recommended medicine in the Philippines for you:
- Never stop using prescribed medications without consulting your specialist.
- Always inform your doctor if you plan to start a course on Filipino herbal medicine for your health.
- Inquire advice from your qualified health practitioner, your expert, or your pharmacologist about herbal medicine's protection, quality, and effectiveness.
- Always purchase Traditional Filipino Medicine products from a reliable practitioner or pharmacist. Be cautious about buying herbal medicines or supplements manufactured outside the country.
- Take all herbal products in the Philippines as directed, and consult your health practitioner directly if you undergo any adverse reactions.