Eating well and being active can help you stay healthy and strong as you adult-age. Eating a variety of nutritious foods and beverages each day helps to:
- Keep your bones and muscles healthy
- Build a strong immune system
- Prevent chronic disease and sickness
- Maintain health conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and many more.
Use adult nutritional supplements such as Glucerna SR Vanilla, Glucerna SR Chocolate, Ensure Gold Choco, Ensure Gold Coffee. Healthy eating is about the foods you eat and more. It’s about cooking and enjoying food with others, sharing food traditions, and consuming mindfully. Mindful eating involves taking time to eat and being aware of when you are hungry and full. Milk for adults for memory in the Philippines being awake can help you make healthier choices more often.
What foods should I eat?
- Fresh, cooked, frozen, and low sodium canned are high-grade choices
- Try cooking them in different ways, such as roasted, steamed, braised, or stir-fried
- Keep cut-up vegetables in the fridge or a bowl of fruit on the table, so they are ready to take
- Whole grains have vitamins, minerals, and more fibre than refined grains.
What should I drink?
Water is the best option to quench your thirst.
Other healthy drink options include:
- Plain milk and unsweetened fortified soy beverage
- Unsweetened fortified plant-based drinks such as almond, oat, or rice beverage
- Unsweetened tea or coffee
Your body requires fluids to function. When you don’t receive enough fluids, your body grows dehydrated. Dehydration can make you feel tired and misunderstood. The best method to stay hydrated is to drink water throughout the day.
Why is nutrition important for adults?
As you get older, your body’s ability to use or absorb some nutrients may change. It’s necessary to get enough of the following vitamins and minerals:
Calcium is necessary for healthy bones, muscles, and nerves and assists in preventing osteoporosis. Women over the age of 50 and men over the age of 70 have higher calcium requirements than younger adults.
Vitamin D fortified foods hold cow’s milk, fortified plant-based beverages, and margarine.
Vitamin B12 benefits your nervous system, works to make red blood cells, and prevents a sign of anemia.
Do I need to limit some nutrients?
Diets high in sodium, sugar, or saturated fat can increase your risk of chronic disease.
What is the adult nutritional price in the Philippines?
Adult nutritional medicine prices may vary in different countries, but we're trying our best to provide medicine at the best prices with great discounts.
What is the nutritional requirements for adults?
Daily reference intakes for adults are: Energy: 8,400kJ/2,000kcal. Total fat: less than 70g. Saturates: less than 20g.