What is the thyroid?
The thyroid gland is a small organ found in the front of the neck, wrapped nearby the windpipe. It's shaped like a butterfly, tinier in the middle with two broad wings that spread around the side of your throat. Individuals have glands throughout their body, where they produce and release things that help your body do a specific thing. Your thyroid produces hormones that help control many vital purposes of your body.
What common symptoms can happen with thyroid disease?
There are a variety of symptoms you could experience if you have a thyroid disease. Unfortunately, symptoms of a thyroid condition are usually very similar to the signs of other medical states and stages of life. This can make it difficult to know if your symptoms are related to a thyroid issue or something else entirely. There are no adverse thyroid medicine side effects seen.
For the most part, thyroid disease signs and symptoms can be divided into having too much thyroid hormone and having too little thyroid hormone.
Symptoms of an overactive thyroid can include:
- Experiencing anxiety, irritability, and nervousness.
- Holding trouble sleeping.
- Losing weight.
- Having an enlarged thyroid gland or a goiter.
- Having muscle weakness and tremors.
- Experiencing irregular menstrual periods or cycle stops.
- Feeling sensitive to heat.
- Having vision problems.
Is there a higher risk of developing thyroid disease if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes and get a positive thyroid test or thyroid medicine dosage. You can do a few things to help you feel the best possible and consult your doctor. These tips include:
- Getting sufficient sleep.
- Exercising daily.
- Following your diet.
- Taking all of your medications as instructed.
- Getting tested periodically as directed by your healthcare provider.
What are early warning signs of thyroid problems?
Because our biological functions are so often attached to our hormones, various symptoms could indicate an issue with your thyroid.
- High Heart Rate.
- Excessive Tiredness.
- Weight Gain or Loss.
- Body Shakes.
- Feeling Cold or Overheated.
- Trouble Concentrating.
- Hair Loss.
Which nutrients are harmful?
- Specific vegetables: cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, spinach, etc.
- Fruits and starchy plants: sweet potatoes, cassava, peaches, strawberries, etc.
- Nuts and grains: millet, pine nuts, peanuts, etc.
What is the thyroid medicine price in the Philippines?
In the Philippines, thyroid medicine prices may vary in a different countries, but we're trying our best to provide medicine at the best prices with great discounts.
How can you buy a thyroid tablet online in the Philippines?
You can order medicine online anywhere in the Philippines. Getmeds is here to deliver your medication to your doorstep.